Summer Days for SUO 99

Well it's not exactly summer here in Tasmania but I don't need an excuse to make a card with a beach or ocean theme.  After all, my first SU stamp set that I purchased 6 years ago was 'Seaside' ... which started me on my paper craft journey and lead me to love creating with SU products, to then becoming a demo and the rest they say is history.

Despite the chilly weather, I have made a flip flop shaped card for the latest theme at SUO Challenges which is Summer Days: Ocean, Beach, Patriotic.  There are so many possibilities with this challenge!

I have some brand new catalogue pre-order goodies to share with you today - four of the five, new, soon to be released, In Colours and matching Stitched Satin Ribbon.  Woo hoo!

 Summer Days - SUO 99

The template that I used was a Silhouette cutting file but if you 'Google', free flip flop card template, I'm sure you will find a few to choose from.

I hope I have inspired you to play along over the next fortnight and share your 'Summer' projects with us.  Don't be 'shy' about leaving a comment as it is great to get some feedback.

Design Team Blogs -

Stacey Ailes

Thanks for stopping by.






Comments

Love that you played along with the Summer theme even though it's a bit chilly down there! And the design on the slipper is perfect for the theme. I am going to have to learn how to use my Cameo. You're such an inspiration!
Cri said…
so beautiful!!! *.*
Cri said…
so beautiful!!! *.*
Linda Callahan said…
You are amazing! This is adorable~
ShersL84bed said…
So creative and cute!!!

Smiles Sher
Stacey said…
Bronwyn: Your creativity abounds with this card; it's absolutely adorable! Sometimes "cute" cards leave a bit to be desired; but, every element of your card works together beautifully!!