Cool Like That Giftable Templates - 4.5" Bag and our Team Catalogue Launch

Hi there.  My collection of 'Cool Like That Gift Bags' is growing!  Did you know that Stampin' Up! ® have lots of pages in their new catalogue (release date, July 1st) devoted to My Digital Studio and projects you can make using an e-cutter?  They're so cool like that!

When you get your hands on the brand new catty, you will find this collection on page 10 of the AUS/NZ edition.  But wait ... there's more ... this download is available right NOW.  You don't even have to wait to play around with these fantastic templates. If you don't own an e-cutter, just print them and cut them out by hand.  However, you will need to have downloaded, My Digital Studio and you can trial this program for FREE for 30 days! (Link at the bottom of this post)

If you are a Tassie resident you are very welcome to come along to a team launch of the BRAND NEW CATTY!
When:  Sunday 29th June
Time:  1-4pm (Call in anytime)
Where:  St Catherine's Hall, Penquite Road, Norwood (Launceston)
Cost: $10 per person
Children FREE (Punch Art Activity)
(This is to cover Make 'n' Takes, cost of hire, the new catalogue and to donate some funds for an orphanage/school in Liberia)

Now onto the templates -



Introducing the 4.5" 'Cool Like That Gift Bag' -


1.

For the second design I used my Word Window Punch to fill in some of the negative space with colour -


               2.              
     

Exciting news!  I will be holding a class in July to show you how to combine MDS and an e-cutter.  Please contact me if you would like to find out more.  It's for 'customers' as well as SU Demonstrators.

Want to try MDS for FREE?

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop
Click on 'SHOP' in the top right hand corner, then 'My Digital Studio' from the list.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments

Hey Bron!! YAY please book me in lovely and let me know when your class is!! SUPER!
SMIles SHarnee xx