The Ombre Effect with Blendabilities for FMS 138

I'm so glad this week is over as it was one of the busiest that I can recall.  Last weekend I was enjoying South Pacific Convention with friends and we were given so many new toys to play with, but there was no time for me to have any crafting fun since returning home as I was busy preparing for the School Registration Board Review Visit.  Thankfully, that was a really positive experience and today I have been chillaxing and trying out a new digital download and my Calypso Coral Blendabilities Markers (Sneak Peek).

FMS 138
I created an ombre effect on the background piece of Whisper White Card Stock by colouring with the Dark, then Medium, then Light Calypso Coral Blendabilities.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is a digital download (a Sneak Peek from the Best Birthday Yet Digital Ensemble) and was e-cut using my Silhouette Cameo.
 
The latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches was perfect for what I wanted to do today.

 
Blendabilities are alcohol based markers so I used the Dark Calypso Coral Marker to colour in the Vintage Faceted Designer Button. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how that turned out!

I hope I have inspired you to do some crafting this weekend and play along at FMS.  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Ooo i've gotta say that button is amazing!!!! LOVE IT ALSO!!!
WOW can't wait to see the catty in real life and hear all about it!!
hugs SHarnee :)
Amy O said…
Fabulous! I love the ombre effect you've created, and I love the white-on-white look with the pop of pretty color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
Super showcase of the new blendies!!! What a fun card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!