Get Well Soon

I made this Get Well Card for a friend who is in hospital.  She can't have real flowers at the moment as she is still recovering in ICU, so a bouquet of paper flowers was the next best thing!  I hope it brightens her day.


I used the beautiful colour combination from the Color Throwdown as it had 3 gorgeous new SU Colours in the palette - yum.

 

The idea for the doily as wrapping for the flowers came from a card I spotted on Pinterest but never 'pinned' - duh!  Anyway, I was pretty happy to spend a little time in my craft room today to actually make a card.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Shop, Papillon Potpourri, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  In Colour (2013 -2015) DSP, Brights RR DSP (retired), Basic Pearls, Tea Lace Paper Doily, RR Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Bird Builder, Bitty Butterfly and Pansy Punches, Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Comments

Very pretty Bron. I'm sure she'll love it :)
Monique said…
Bronwyn this is just beautiful, I love how you have used the doily.
Cheers
Monique
Awesome! Love how you improvised a bouquet of flowers for your friend, and the papers you used are perfect. Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!
Barb said…
A beautiful cheery bouquet of flowers! I am sure she will love it!
Lori Willoughby said…
What a beautiful card!! TFS.