So Much Variety from One Make 'n' Take

I went and did a workshop last night after my first week back at work - phew!  Fortunately for me, the hostess just lived down the road and I already had kits cut from last week's workshop.  I had run out of paper doilies which I had used in the original design, so adjusted the make 'n' take and used the largest doily from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits instead.

This card was the closest to the original design and it was the Guest's first ever hand made card that she had created -

This one was made by the Hostess -

I just loved the variety of designs that all the Guests came up with - 

 
 

 




Apologies for the 'photogrpahy' as these were taken on my iPhone at night time.


Thanks for stopping by,



Comments

scrappy geri said…
hi there!
As I litterally love butterflies, I love your cards!!!
x geri