The Big Brown Box Arrived

Check out what I chose for my Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit, or in my case, the re-starter kit!  The only things that are missing are the packs of Holiday Catalogues and Recruit Brochures which are on back order.


I'm so glad it is a long weekend in Northern Tasmania and as soon as I have completed the housework, I will heading to my craft room to catch up on some 'me' time after such a busy couple of weeks.  It's been  more than two months since I've really had a chance to spend some quality time in there.  So ... looking forward to it!

I absolutely LOVE the idea of being able to purchase whatever you want for the starter kit and I was able to choose a range of goodies to help me get 'up to speed' with some of the new products that have recently been introduced.  What was even more amazing was the fact that all of this didn't cost me anything as I recently sold 16 retired SU sets on eBay which more than covered the cost of the kit and I still have quite a bit left over to put towards my first order (which I will place NEXT SUNDAY evening, 11th November)

Here's the deal - 

For just $169, you get
  • Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
  • A business supply pack valued at $80!.
That's a total value of $315! 

If you are interested in such an awesome offer, I'd love to have you join my new team.  You can click on the following link to start the ball rolling -
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/jointhefun

Please take the time to read the Demonstrator benefits, click the JOIN NOW button and follow the prompts.  It's that easy!  If you'd like to know more, feel free to email me at -  bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com and I can send you the forms you need to post if you would prefer to do it that way.

I couldn't resist the offer and the best bit was that I got to choose a new up-line, my lovely friend, Sharnee.

PS:  Every person that joins up with me will receive a beautiful pendant made from SU DSP (exclusively for my promotion) by my friend, Jill, from Cute as a Button. (retail value $24.95).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Unknown said…
A big Welcome back to the SU family Bronwyn, the new products are a little to irresistible aren't they lol?
Beautiful Bron,
i'm sooo super excited to have you on my team!!! i'm also soo happy for you that you've found out what you love &with balance we can have the best of both world's!!!
oh you'll have some amazing things to share, can't wait!!! hope your crafting time is flowing with LOADS OF CREATIVE JUICES!!!
hugs & smiles Sharnee xx
Beautiful Bron!
I'm sooo super happy for you!!! you've found balance in the things you love & one of the best bits... YOU'RE ON MY TEAM!! I'M TOTALLY HONORED, WHAT AN AMAZING ADDITION TO MY ALREADY FABBO GROUP OF LADIES!!!
i hope that you're crafting time is full to overflowing with creative juices!! can't wait to see the results!!
hugs &smiles & excitement squeals
Sharnee xx