Team Christmas Swap

After much indecision, I decided to go with this very CAS design for our team swap on Saturday night.  I have recently re-joined SU and met Sharnee's Team for the first time.  Nine of us ladies had a wonderful time chatting and making the Christmas Ornament that features on the front of the current Holiday Catalogue. I'll post a photo when I've had a chance to complete it.


Thanks, Sharnee and all the girls, for making me feel so welcome and providing me with lots of bits and pieces to make the ornament.  Hope my order arrives soon so I can start making some more Christmas projects.

Comments

These are very cute Bronwyn. Glad you're having fun with your new team.
Monica Gale said…
ADORABLE Bron, is so good to see you back, posting and creating. Hugs xx
Anonymous said…
Love these Bron! Lucky Sharnee and team to have you!
Christine Blain said…
Totally adorable!! Love the little doily bag topper, and how you've stamped the sentiment. The little tags are so cute. Beautiful work, Bron.