Mum's 75th Birthday Card

My mum turns 75 tomorrow so I made an extra special card for an extra special lady!

 
I have had a few emails from people wondering whether they had bought the right die to make my little butterfly easel card.  The photos can be deceptive as the smaller butterfly easel card is indeed quite tiny and it makes a great place card or gift card but is way too small to post all on its own.

 So, one idea is to attach it to a 'base'.  I used the Scallop Circle Bigz Die and added two circles for the contrasting layers and then glued my little butterfly easel on top.  There is heaps of room to write a message underneath on the base of the card.  To ensure that the butterfly stays propped up, I attached a sentiment using the edging from a packet of Stampin' Dimensionals.

 Here's the back view.

 

 Now it's just the right size to pop in the post.



Project Recipe: (All Supplies - Stampin' Up!)
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Bitty Banners Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Comfort Cafe DSP, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Neutral Jumbo Brad (retired)

Please contact me by email if you would like to purchase any of these supplies - bronaddinktivedesigns@gmail.com 


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments