I'm Back!

If you don't already know, I have just re-joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator after a 12 month break from the company.  It's a lo....ng story and I won't bore you with the details except to say, it has been bit of a journey and I'm happy to be back.

My starter kit (or in my case, the re-starter kit) is a day or two away from arriving on my door step and I can't wait to get back to doing classes and workshops.

SU have got two massive big promotions for the month of November to help 'kick start' my business and I would love to welcome back my 'old' customers as well as new ones.  Just drop me an email if you would like to buy a catalogue ($5), place an order, come and visit for a chat, host a workshop or if you're keen to join in with some of the classes that I hope to have up and running very soon.

But wait ... there's more ... I would love to recruit again and build my own team of stamping enthusiasts - hobbyists or 'business minded'.  Watch out for a special gift offer.


Enough waffling!  Here are the amazing promotions for the month of November -





You can download the catalogues from my side bar and visit my Stampin' Up! web site too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great to see you back Bron!!