Freshly Made Baby Boutique


Yay!  At last a card to share, my first since re-joining SU!  I have about 5 cards I need to make and this is the first one to tick off my 'to do list'.  It's a public holiday in Northern Tasmania and I'm enjoying spending time in my craft room today.

 FMS #59

 I scrolled down the list of my favourite challenge blogs and found a great sketch by Cindy at Freshly Made Sketches and then used the Colour Coach to help me decide on the colour combo.


Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Baby Boutique, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Perfect Plum
Accessories:  1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Adorning Accents EF and Edgelits, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Victoria Crochet Trim, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals
(Feel free to email me if you would like to order any SU supplies)


Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Oh so sweet for a new little one! Love the doily and lace accents! So glad you shared it at Freshly Made Sketches!
Tui Nathan said…
This is adorable Bron ... I love the doilies and cute lil images ... the crochet ribbon sets it all off beautifully!
So nice to see you this week at FMS!
Jen Brum said…
What a sweet card Bronwyn! I love those little doily circles! The crocheted trim works perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Nikki Spencer said…
Very cute Bron, loving your images on the doily diecuts...very sweet baby card!
Great to see you back blogging..:0)