Candy Cane Holder


Candy Cane Holder from the Two Tags Die

I discovered a cute little candy cane holder on Stampin' Connection made by Cristy Butzen,  You can find the tutorial on her blog, Tinker with Ink.

As I don't have any current Christmas DSP until my order arrives, I used the Snow Swirled Stamp Set instead and added a loop of crochet trim so it can hang on the Christmas tree.  A combination of Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive was used on the Very Vanilla base and an Antique Brad  for a touch of 'vintage'.


Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Allisa said…
So cute, love the brad detail. These would be great for handing out to the kids at school.
Susanne said…
Hello :O)
this candy cane holder is sooooooooooooooooo sweet - is this okay - when a make some like this.
I will make a link from your side.
THanks for your idea.
Greetings :O)
Susanne
Anonymous said…
Oh wow this is a great idea!
Thanks for sharing :)