An Engagement Card for SSSC 172

 Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 172

My son wanted me to make him a couple of engagement cards for friends so I used the SSSC 172 for inspiration.  It's been a while since I played along with one of Karen's sketches and I really liked this one. 


I've enjoyed some time in my craft room today but will have to wait until school reports are finished and numerous other 'end of year' things have been wiped from the 'to do list' before I can venture in there again :(




Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Black (textured - retired), Natural Composition Specialty DSP, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  1 3/8", 1 1/4" Square Punches, Small Heart Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.  If you need any SU supplies, just drop me an email.



Comments

I love how you used this sketch, this is so fabulous