The Lollipop Ladies #48 - Cupcakes

We have some really sweet inspiration for you at the Lollipop Ladies this week.

1, 2, 3 ... Cupcake

The challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...

We have a 'recipe' of embellishments being ... 3 of one, 2 of another, and 1 of another ...

For my cupcake card I used -
1 x Patterned Paper
2 x Embossing Folders
3 x Punches 

... and this gorgeous photo of yummy looking cupcakes for inspiration -


 The Lolly Ladies hope you can play along this fortnight and I look forward to seeing your 'delicious' creations.



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

What a funky design. I wish I knew how to think outside the square like you do! Love this and wonder who the lucky recipient will be! Hugs xxx
Elaine said…
Another cute card. I love your designs and this is beautiful. Great way to use the 'recipe' of embellishments.
H2 :) said…
What a delicious looking creation Bron - love the double layer of embossing & the pearl sprinkles! Hope I get to play along again with this challenge. :)
Lisa Elton said…
This cupcake is adorable Bronwyn! Love the polka dot look to the frosting and the sweet pink stripe paper for the cupcake liner ~CUTE!!