The Lollipop Ladies #47

The Lollipop Ladies have a very sweet challenge this fortnight with JELLY BABIES as the theme with the additional challenge of RIBBON.


The Lollipop Ladies # 47 - Jelly Babies with Ribbon

What makes this challenge even sweeter, is the fact that I was asked a while back to join the Design Team and this is my first submission as a 'Lollipop Lady'.  Woo hoo!


So ...  with the Jelly Baby Theme in mind, I went with a multi-coloured baby card in the shape of a pram and of course added some white taffeta ribbon to complete my project.


 
I have made these little pram cards before using a scallop circle die.  This time I used a Blossom Nestie from Spellbinders for a different look.
 

Here's a little story to finish off my post for today -
When my son was nearly three I broke the news to him that he was going to have a little baby brother or sister very soon.  He thought for a few seconds and responded with ... "Well , I'd much rather have a chocolate frog".  I thought his reply was pretty unusual until it dawned on me that his only experience with 'babies' was consuming jelly babies and now, at age 22, he still prefers the taste of chocolate over a lolly!


So get those jelly baby inspired projects happening and go over to www.thelollipopladies.blogspot.com and link up your entry on the side bar.

Happy crafting,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful card Bronwyn. Love the story about your son...oh the things kids say. We told our son, then 3, that he had to go to bed b/c he had bags under his eyes. To which he replied crying but I don't have shopping bags under my eyes!!! LOL TFS Cheers Donna Zammit :)
Susan Joyce said…
Too cute! Congratulation's on your Design Team gig.
Patrice said…
Too cute. Love your story...must share one with you myself.
Susan Hogan said…
Welcome to the Lollipop Ladies Bronwyn! It's a Tasmanian affair at the moment, I think! I love your baby carriage (both) and the ingenuity that went into this! Early Ed training coming to the fore!
H2 :) said…
Fun & fab baby card Bron! Congrats on your LL DT spot. :)
Elaine said…
Hello, saw we're on the DT for Lollipop Ladies together. Look forward to it. Your card is beautiful, like all the cards you make. Love your blog and I'm now a follower.