Playing Favourites with Silhouettes

 Musical Walk

Firstly, I really wanted to join in with the very first challenge at A Blog Named Hero, which is to use your favourite Hero Arts Stamp.  I am blessed to have quite a few Hero Arts stamps in my stash, so it was a bit hard to choose just one favourite.  Musical Walk would have to rate high on my list so that's the one that I went with.

After heat embossing with white, I masked off a circle and used Distress Inks for the emboss resist technique and then added some embellishments.

   
Secondly, a great site called Sentimental Sundays has a challenge this week to use Silhouettes, so I've decided to join in on the fun over there as well.  

PS:  Thanks Sentimental Sundays for choosing this card in the Top 3. 


The sentiment that I chose is an old SU one which suits the image perfectly.


I hope you're enjoying the Easter break.  
Thanks for taking a peek.


Comments

Christine Blain said…
Bron, this is so beautiful! I love the white-on-white look of the doily and the embossing. The colours you've used, and those adorable little flowers, are gorgeous. Lovely card! (I'm guilty of owning one of those blending tools, too - still in the packet!)
Tameko said…
Lovely card. Very nice emboss/resist technique. Thanks so much for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week!
Sam said…
Very cute card Bronwyn!

Hope you had a lovely Easter long weekend...:-).
Esther Asbury said…
Beautiful card! I love the white silhouette!
Chari Moss said…
Lovely card, you have combined some great elements all together here
H2 :) said…
Fabulous card Bron & great technique you have used to create it. The dainty spray of flowers is a sweet touch. :)
Linda said…
Just gorgeous, so soft and feminine--it's really lovely!
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero
Olivia said…
Such a lovely card. Love the coloalette too. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia