Triple Celebration

A Card for a Triple Celebration


This card was made for friends who have a triple reason to celebrate this year -
  • Their 40th Wedding Anniversary
  • A 60th Birthday
  • A 65th Birthday
3 milestones in one year!

I used the colour palette to match the beautiful new 'Everyday Enchantment' DSP. All products are SU except for the birds (Martha Stewart punch), Tim Holtz Alterations, Carnivale Die for the letters/numbers and the card was from a pack of pre-folded centre step cards.

PS: Here's a link to a gorgeous card that was inspired by my Triple Celebration Card: https://me35.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/birthday-girl/ It is stunning!

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Sam said…
Wow Bronwyn! This creation is triply spectacular, what a great idea. I bet your friends love it.

Have a lovely Sunday.
Christine Blain said…
Wonderful! Love the little birds, butterflies, flowers and stars - such sweet embellishments. Wow - a ready-to-assemble centre step card? That sounds right up my alley! This is a beautiful card to help your friends celebrate all their milestone occasions, Bron.
Patrice said…
Wow you did a fabulous job to incorporate all three celebrations in one card. Awesome!

Love the idea of pre folded cards - no mistakes in that.
Mary said…
Fntastic card - very clever. How amazing that you were able to buy the card already folded.
Mary
H2 :) said…
Definitely spectacular Bron! The mix of prints, pennants & embellies is wonderful. The centre step card works perfectly to showcase all those milestones. :)
Kylie Scott said…
Gorgeous as always. You are an inspiration!
Tui Nathan said…
Oh, I love this card ... the array of DSP is fabulous and this card showcases it so well! I am sure the recipients will just love this card ... cos it really is wonderful!
Diane Barnes said…
Truly amazing creation Bron & perfect way to celebrate your friends
Anonymous said…
Hi Bronwyn - I thought this card was AMAZING and I have CASEd it for my niece's birthday ! The link is http://me35.wordpress.com/2012/03/15/birthday-girl/ I'd love you to see what you inspired !
Thanks so much - I didn't really know what to do until I saw your gorgeous card !!
Margaret C