Easel..y Distracted

Leafy Easel Card

I was working on a Thank You card today with my new Leaves #2 and it got me thinking how I could make an easel card with one of the leaves in the die (as you do ;). So this is the tiny distraction that took me temporarily away from the task at hand.

I think it would make a cute little place card.


Here's the Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Strength & Hope, French Foliage
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Leaves #2 Die, Basic Jewels - Rhinestones

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the Big Thank You Card.



Comments

Tania Gould said…
WOW this one is such a great idea! LOVE IT!
Diane Barnes said…
Oh my gosh, you can make an easel from anything Bronwyn. Thanks for sharing another wonderful idea & one so beautifully done!
You've got me thinking too, could this piece be made into a pop up insert for a card...if only I had that die to try.
Inky wishes, Di
Monique said…
What a great idea! I love what you have done with this one, the butterfly looks amazing.
Mate!! you are totally awesome with these easel cards!!! I can't wait to see what else you can russel up, fantastic!!!
Hope your weekend was great and things for convention going well!
smiles SHarnee :)
Patrice said…
So great! Just gorgeous.
KimB said…
Oh my you are so clever Bron - this is just wonderful!!!
Kim
Lisa Minckler said…
This is AWESOME!!!!! Just sayin' :)
Diane said…
You have done it AGAIN!!!!!! I love your obsession - I love the leaves and I love the butterfly - I have got to figure this one out - I don't have a leaf die - but I WILL figure it out. Thank goodness you let yourself get distracted!!!