Aviary Make 'N' Take

Aviary Make 'n' Take



A recent hostess request was to feature the stamp set, Aviary from the Summer Mini Catalogue, as well as the Big Shot!

So this is the design I came up with for a simple Make 'n' Take. All of the ladies were keen stampers so I encouraged them to let their creative juices flow and the variety that came from the same kit was amazing! (more of that in a later post)



Here's the 'Recipe' -
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Lattice Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges


Happy Crafting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous night, thanks Beautiful Bron. Not sold on Aviary but I had fun playing with it xx
Rose said…
Gorgeous card, Bronwyn!!! Love the embossed top note! I've got an award for you on my blog today...I just love your style! ;)
Paula Dobson said…
A gorgoues M&T. Definitely one I would like to use myself in a workshop. TFS ♥
Totally LOVE this card!!! Just gorgeous Bron xxxxx
Julie Marshall said…
I love how you layered the Top Note and embossed it. So pretty!
Patrice said…
That embossed top note looks great, love all the little touches on this card.
Claire said…
I hadn't caught up on your blog for a while Bronwyn, and OMG you have some gorgoeus cards here. This would be my fave - just love these colours together. Those butterfly easel cards are pretty darn cute too!
Anonymous said…
I *love* the color palette that you used!! Thank you so much for being thorough & posting the precise colors!