Morning Cup

This Gift Pocket Wallet was designed by Erica from Pink Buckaroo Designs. I was surfing the Internet for some inspiration for the Morning Cup Stamp Set and came across her fantastic tutorial!

Hubby was at work today so I enjoyed an afternoon of crafting. I think we're going to see a movie at C Max tomorrow as we both actually have the same 'day off'.

A few people have wondered how I get so much 'crafting' done ... the answer is simply this ... "I'm married to a shift worker".

Morning Cup Gift Pocket Wallet


I enjoyed getting out the Aqua Painter for a bit of watercolouring.


Thanks, Jeane, for the Early Expresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon!
(I think it would have to be my favourite ribbon from the IB & C)


An Inside View


A Bit of Paper Piecing using Elegant Soiree DSP


This was made as a 'Get Well' card for a friend who is recovering from major heart surgery. I hope she likes it. She's more of a tea drinker than a coffee addict like myself!

I'll have to make another one and adapt the 'pockets' to fit my favourite coffee bags inside. Maybe for the next Stamp Class. Any takers?


Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Morning Cup, Take a Sip (Wheel)
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede
Ink: Basic Brown, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Elegant Soiree DSP, Early Expresso 3.2cm Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Baja Breeze Corduroy Button and Brads (retired), Water Colour Paper, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Linen Thread, Top Note and Scallop Envelope Dies, Big Shot, Stamping Sponge, Sticky Strip, 1 3/4" XL Circle Punch. Nesties Circle Die, Spiral Border Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch (retired)


Thanks so much, Nancy Riley, for featuring this project in your iPICKS #96. It made my day!

Comments

Paula Dobson said…
This is awesome Bron - your friend will love it! I am definitely putting this in my CASE file. I love this stamp set (have yet to get it though!) and the use of the scallop envies is great! TFS
Rachel said…
Hi Bronwyn, That looks fantastic. What a great idea and I hope she enjoys.
Rach:)
Patrice said…
Um WOW, this is fabulous Bron! You've done such a great job. It's really stunning. I'm sure your friend will love it, how thoughtful of you. I hope she recovers quickly.
Anonymous said…
wow alright ..I LOVE love this project Bron! Going in my CASE file too. Cant wait to get this stamp set ..its coming tomorrow yeehaa!
Jess S said…
adorable! If you weren't so far away, in Tasmania, (I'm a NSW girl) I'd totally be booking into that class!
How fantastic ... and like Paula ... this is going on my CASE list! Thanks for the inspiration! (and the investigating!) Hugs xxaxx
Christine Blain said…
This is gorgeous, Bron! I love your watercolouring, and paper piecing. The colours are beautiful, and this is a really special gift. I have an award for you, on my blog :) Hugs, Christine x
Liam said…
This is stunning. Just perfect for a gift when someone is feeling sick or if you want to cheer someone up. Love it.

Liam
Tracey Old said…
OMG I love this!!!! I am with the others I will be saving this to case! Thanks for the instruction link! You have picked one of my favorite sets and DSP!Great job on the water colouring!
Tracey xx
Renée said…
I LOVE this, Bronwyn! Fab idea, fab colours, everything is wonderful!
Jo said…
Lovely Bron. Awesome watercolouring too. I'm sure your friend will love it. Hope she has a speedy recovery.
Lynn Put said…
Wow this is fabulous!!! I love everything about it, the colors, papers, stamps and design!
TFS
Leonie said…
This is awesome! What a fantastic gift idea, hope your friend is doing well:)
Jodene said…
This is so gorgeous Bron, I love it! What an awesome project.
Anonymous said…
unlike the rest of your fans I couldnt put this in my CASE file I had to do it NOW! I will be blogging my Christmas version later in the week. Thanks for sharing Bronwyn
Anonymous said…
Haha - I have this stampset, and now I have the perfect project to get them inky! Thanks, Bronwyn - I love it.
Steffie said…
This looks so fantastic!

Greetings from Germany!
Steffie
Anonymous said…
What a great little gift!

Thanks for the beautiful project inspiration!

Team Craftwell
blog.craftwellusa.com