A Shabby Sweet Sunday

Dream

I made this card so I could send big hugs and congratulations to Lisi, who has recently opened her own shop, Miss Vintage, in Perth, Tasmania.


I did a bit of embossing on the card so I could enter it in the latest challenge at the Shabby Tea Room (Let's Make an Impression) and I have used the sketch from this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #76.





Project Recipe
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Frames with a Flourish Stamp Set, Parisian Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze Cardstock, Classic Black and Soft Suede Ink, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Hemp Twine, Sizzlits Lots of Tags Die, Stamping Sponge, Sanding Block
Non SU Supplies: CB Embossing Folder, Nostalgia Core'dinating Card Stock, Flowers and Lace from my stash, Eiffel Tower Stamp from 'Hot off the Press' Inc.

PS: Thanks to the Shabby Tea Room for giving me an Honourable Mention for this card! Much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Jodene said…
This is so beautiful Bronwyn!
Mae Collins said…
I love how you have used the Frames with a Florish stamp to highlight the Eiffel Tower, I might have to CASE that element sometime if that is ok with you.
Audrey Pettit said…
Fabulous card! Totally gorgeous design, colors and embossing. Love that Eiffel Tower stamp and love the lace across the bottom with the stunning flower. This is truly fabulous. thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room.
Wow, this is a stunning card!! I love how you've used several embossed layers, and the beautiful shabby chic feel of the whole thing. Gorgeous! So glad I found your blog (from the Shabby Tea Room - I haven't played yet, perhaps I'll get around to it, LOL!)
Debbie said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I {heart} that new vintage stamp set and embossing folder from SU!!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely design with us this week in the Tea Room :)
Lisa said…
What a beautiful card! I love the paris theme and all of the embossing! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Tea Room!
Paula Dobson said…
Your Shabby/Vintage is divine Bron! All the elements compliment each other perfectly. Beautiful!
Michele Gross said…
Lovely! The colors, the textures, the lace-Lovely!!!
Nicole said…
Pretty! Love the layout, the colors and the embossing! thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)
jaydee said…
Love this card! I think it is perfect for your friends vintage shop opening. really beautiful.
jaydee
Joanne Leddy said…
From one demo'r to another ... this is gorgeous! Very nice and thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
I am so in love with your card!
Deb Hickman said…
Such a beautiful card.I love the colours so soft and the embossing looks great.
Judy May said…
This is gorgeous Bronwyn. The distressed embossed background sets off the vintage look wonderfully.
Pati said…
This is beautiful!! I love the colors, embossed layers, lace & flower, all the details! Lovely!