A Trip Down Memory Lane # 3 - Canberra Make 'N' Takes

Trendy Trees

Circle Circus

Trendy Trees' Gift Pack

I've made lots of gift packs since this one. They might appear in my next post for a 'Trip Down Memory Lane'.


If you've been following my blog you'll know that I'm on a mission to post some cards that I made before I started the world of blogging. Here's number 3 in the series. These are three of the four Make 'n' Takes that we did at last year's National Convention. I never got around to doing the scrapbook page. Maybe one day!

If you're off to Sydney this year and we've crossed paths through blogging, I'd love to meet up with you, do a swap and have a chat!

I've been busy getting ready for a Workshop this week and organising DT submissions for Just Add Ink, so there will be some new stuff to have a peep at soon!

Thanks for stopping by, Bron :)

Comments

Jaime Benavides said…
I feel a CASE coming on...These are truly fabulous! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to visiting your blog daily to see what you come up with next! ;)
Chantelle said…
Oooh i remember these - great projects - I actually finished them all at home including the scrap book page - hope you have a fabulous time at Convention.