Just Add Ink Challenge # 10 - Colour

Designer Bag and Matching Card


This week at Just Add Ink we have a lovely colour combo to inspire your creative juices. Hope you can join in the fun as we head towards the Easter Break.



I purchased this awesome Designer Bag (Haute Tote) template from Creations by AR. I'm sure you will see it appear in future posts as it makes such a gorgeous gift bag and was really easy to make.

I added stitching using my sewing machine. Don't look too closely as I haven't sewn on cardstock for ages!



This Week's Colour Combo



A View of the Inside Pocket


I can't afford the real thing so this will have to do!


The card is the same size as the Fresh Cut Notes.


Pop the card (or set of cards) inside for a cute little gift.


This bags comes complete with a little 'coin purse'.



I really enjoyed making this because I fell in love with that little bag the moment I saw it on Splitcoast Stampers and the colours for this week's challenge were certainly my 'cup of tea' (or in my case, the right brew of coffee). My Hostess at tonight's Workshop will receive this as a special thank you gift.


Here's the Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Rustic Rooster (Level 2 Hostess Set)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom (Textured), Kraft
Accessories: Haute Tote Template, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads (Standard and Jumbo Sizes), Bella Bleu DSP, 1/2 " Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, clasp and split rings from my jewellery making stash

Hope you enjoyed browsing through my post. Make sure you check out the other DT's creations. It's so great to 'work' alongside an enthusiastic and talented bunch of crafters.

I can't wait to see what our fellow 'bloggers' come up with for this week and you can be certain that I won't need a pair of sunnies to look through the entries for THIS Colour Challenge! (cough cough!) LOL :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a work of art Bronwyn..have to have this template so off I go to purchase it! lol
Danielle Daws said…
So gorgeous! I love that the bag has an inside pocket!
Christine Blain said…
What a beautiful project!! LOVE what you've made - stunning.
Liam said…
This is a real wow factor. Love it.

Liam
Jodene said…
Okay ... WOW!!! I don't know where to start! This is the most adorable bag I've seen yet! I love everything about it, especially that gorgeous little card hanging off the side!
I am off to purchase this template now, you enabler you! lol
Thanks for sharing your wonderful project :)
Paula Dobson said…
WOW- so Cooool!! Love the bag, gotta have! The colours work so well together!
Sam said…
WOW Bronwyn! This set is stunning.

You have done a fabulous job.
:-)
Sam.
Scrapin Mel said…
Can I be your hostess??? LOL this is gorgeous....Thanks for sharing...Mel
Chantelle said…
I saw this over at Just add Ink and had to leave some comment love. It's BEAUTIFUL - what a fun little project to creation - just gorgeous. I shall have to try out those colours too. TFS.
Helen H said…
This is such a beautiful gift Bronwyn. Your hostess will feel very special. Love the delicate & feminine card as well as the amazing tote.
Honestly Bron, you are no short than amazing with your paper craft!! I LOVE THIS!!! The colours too are just perfect for such a stunning bag!!!
Hugs Sharnee :0)
Anonymous said…
This is so darn cute... you've done an excellent job... just love it...
Paula Fuller said…
Been meaning to tell you how great this project is all week. I love it. I want to try it except I don't think it would last long with all the rain around up here. It is just awesome.