Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #50

Welcome Mariella

Congratulations to Dave and Suzie who welcomed Mariella Zoe Jane Knox Klauber into the world! Phew, the name is nearly as long as it took me to create this card!

When I need to make a card, it's great to look at the sketch challenges on-line. It really helps when you've got a layout to follow. I thought Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge was just right for what I had in mind. I was wanting to use a Sweet Treat Cup to make a baby rattle and I filled it with Silver Cachous from my pantry and SU Light Pink Chunky Sprinkles (on special in the Inventory Clearance Sale).


A Close Up of the Sweet Treat Cup

So far I've used the Sweet Treat Cups as a snow globe, gumball machine and now, as a rattle. I'm looking forward to trying some other ideas. They go beautifully with the new 'Something Sweet' Stamp Set that is new in the current Summer Mini Catalogue (page 9)


This Week's Sketch



Here's the Project Recipe for 'Welcome Mariella' -
Stamp Set: Something Sweet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Bella Rose DSP, 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Valet Ribbon Originals, Button Bouquet, Light Pink Chunky Sprinkles, Silver Cachous, 1 3/4" and Eyelet Border Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat and Template, Sticky Dots (great for buttons)

Thanks for stopping by,
Bronwyn

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this one Bronwyn! Jeane
Tania Gould said…
Really sweet. Perfectly classy and elegant! Makes me want a baby girl - just to get a card like that!
Tania Gould said…
PS love the new header!!!! I'm gonna sing the song "All We Need Is Love..." everytime I come here now!!!
Danielle Daws said…
Just adorable! I love the colour combination - great idea for the sweet treat cup too!
Davi said…
Wow this is a Fabulous card!! So clever the way you made it into a rattle. Love the colors and polka dots. This one is a keeper cards for sure!!
Chantelle said…
This is so adorable Bronwyn - a clever baby card. Great job with the sketch.