Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo #28 & Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #95

SPCC #28/TESC #95

I still have Christmas Cards to make so I thought I'd try a Color Challenge from Scrapmaster's Paradise to keep me thinking 'outside the square'. This is the first challenge I have entered with them! The combination of colours looked fun and I was looking forward to inking up 'Holiday Lineup' for the first time and having a dabble with the aquapainter.


Here's the lineup of colors

Bordering Blue was the first SU stampin' pad that I purchased. I love it! So anything with that color in it was bound to catch my attention.

I also used a sketch from Taylored Expressions and made it a bit wider to suit the stamp.




Here's what I Used:
Stamp Sets: Holiday Lineup, Snow Swirled, Best Yet (L1 Hostess)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie (textured), Glossy White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Bordering Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Versa Mark
Accessories: White Vellum, White embossing powder, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Write Markers - Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Aqua Painter, Snowflake embossing folder, Punches - 3/4", 1/2" Circle, Oval, Scallop Oval, Eyelet Border, Retired Christmas DSP (AA), Circle & Fire Rhinestone Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas,
Bronwyn :0)



Comments

Irit Shalom said…
Really lovely vaed and great take of our color combo
IRIT- SPCC DIVA
Danielle Daws said…
Beautiful Bronwyn! This is such a cute set - and you've coloured it wonderfully. Love it.
What a great stamp!!! Love all the elements on your card - looks awesome!!

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}
Sandy said…
great job on the coloring!! a beautiful card
This is a super cute card! Really really great job with the SPCC Colors this week!

-Kristin SP Diva
Susan said…
Oh, that card is sooo cute! Someone is going to be very lucky to get it!
Wow - you rocked this challenge girl - great job. I love it. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com
Emily said…
Those snow people are so cute! Love it

Emily-SP Diva
heidi said…
Aw! That's so cute!

Heidi, SP Diva
RobbynW said…
Gorgeous card! Those colors rock on your Christmas card!
Robbyn - SP Diva