More Christmas Cards


I wanted something quick and easy to do for some last minute Christmas Cards. I saw something like this on Splitcoast but can't seem to track the original down. I know it had a scalloped border under the ribbon as well.

If you haven't already worked out, my snowflake embossing folder is a firm favourite for my Christmas Cards this year! I can't wait until SU brings the Big Shot to Australia next year, along with their die cuts and embossing folders. I won't want any chocolate eggs for Easter, just the basket die cut, so I can make quick and easy ones to put them in! (etc. etc.)


Here's a close up of the card using 'Kiwi Kiss'

I basically looked at some of the wider ribbon in my stash, decided to use the corresponding colours for the ink and for the circle under the Vellum Snowflake. I have used the Snow Swirled Stamp set.

Colours used from top, L to R - Kiwi Kiss, Really Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Colours used from bottom, L to R - Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgandy, Certainly Celery and Riding Hood Red

Well, I hope that's the last of all the Chrissie cards for now. I didn't make a lot this year. Will have to be more organised and start much earlier next year.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm always amazed at the Traffic Feed and love seeing that people from all over the globe drop by for a peek. I sometimes browse at their blogs and have discovered some truly inspiring work and have gained lots of ideas to make my humble little blog a source of inspiration to others. When I first started my blog, I wondered if anyone would actually read it, except for me and one or two others! When I posted the Candy Cane Mouse on Splitcoast, the Traffic Feed went 'off'. I had 577 visitors in the first 24 hours! Wow! I love reading the comments that people leave. A big thank-you to all those out in 'Blog Land'.

Have a truly wonderful and meaningful CHRISTmas. It's more than just a holiday!

Until next time... which won't be far away because I have a goal to do 3 more challenges before Christmas ... Bronwyn XX


Comments

Danielle Daws said…
WOW - these are stunning! I love the embossing (I can't wait for the Big Shot either) and the Snow Swirled on vellum is gorgeous! I love the colours you've used too. :-)
Raven B said…
Well these are just lovely. Great cards.
Mae Collins said…
These Christmas cards are gorgeous! Don't you just love the embossed snowflake on vellum, I do! I like to read your blog and find inspiration from you too! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Tania Gould said…
These are perfect! So effective is that embossing! Really pretty and love the embossing on the vellum!
Leonie said…
Oh, these are so pretty! I might do something like this to top up my stash of christmas cards this year!