Just Us Girls - Challenge #12

Challenge Colors - Raspberry, Green, Kraft & Red

This is my first, Just Us Girls' Challenge. I have been following their site for a little while now and thought I'd give this one a go! I've set myself a goal to have a go at all the challenges I follow and display in my side bar this week! This one was a little tricky with the different combination of colors. My daughter said, when I showed her the card, "That's a bit random, mum". Sigh! ... so true as this one was just not my style. However, the whole idea of challenges is to CHALLENGE!


JUGS #12

Here's What I Used:
Stamp Sets: Tree Trimmings, Cute & Curly
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Rose Red
Card: Kraft, Whisper White, Shimmer Red (non-SU)
Accessories: Holiday Treasures DSP, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Hat pin from Pretties Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Non-SU: Snowflake embossing folder, Christmas beads and Kraft colored buttons

TFL, Bron

Comments

Danielle Daws said…
Oh, Bronwyn! I love it! The embossing is just gorgeous...
Tania Gould said…
Very pretty - I actually love the colour combo! The embossing looks so decadent!
Alicia Weiman said…
Great card, the embossing and embellishments are just beautiful
Ohhhh!!! I am loving this card and all it's splendor! Especially that hat pin you used with beads and ribbon! Lovely!
Unknown said…
Random??? naaaaaahhh :) I think it's beautiful. The embossing - the hat pin - the wee bit of sparkle...it's all just so well put together. Thanks so much for playing along with us -- I hope you'll be back again! Glad you took the time to link your project -- it's lovely!!
Davi said…
Beautiful card. Love the embossed raspberry and the wonderful embellishments!!
Mona Pendleton said…
WOW! This is such a gorgeous card! I love all the detail - the buttons, the beads on the stick pin & the beautifully embossed paper! Great way to rock the Just Us Girls color challenge - Thank you for playing along this week! Hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!
Lisa Kind said…
Very pretty! Love the pin with the beads...such a nice addition to this beauty! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!