Card Patterns Sneak Peek


Here's a little peek at the card I designed for Card Patterns Sketch 45. It doesn't give too much away! I hope you can join in the fun, with the soon to be released sketch, in the lead up to Christmas. It would be great to see some fellow Aussies giving it a go.

I threw myself into making this yesterday to take my mind off my Nan's sudden passing. It has been a 'mixed bag' this week with emotional highs and lows and it felt good to go out into my craft room and spend some time doing what I love!

As you can see, even though it's Summer here, I still love Christmas cards with Wintry scenes! Although, one would be forgiven if you thought it might be possible, down here in Tassie, to have a White Christmas this year, unless the temperature decides to go in an upward direction very soon. Brrr ..

Until next time ...
Bronwyn

Comments

Mae Collins said…
Hi Bronwyn
Sorry about the passing of your nan. From the little I can see of this card it sure is to be a hit!