Cards for Christmas - # 1

My first Christmas Card Making Workshop is only a week away and I thought I'd show you the first, in a series of 5, that we'll be making. This uses the absolutely gorgeous 'Winter Post' stamp set and is inspired by the tag pictured on page 25 of the Australian SU Idea Book and Catalogue.


You could attach this tag to a Christmas present ....


# 1 - Winter Postcard

.... or place it onto some cardstock to make a cute Christmas card!


I'm pretty excited about spending a couple of evenings stamping with friends. The Rumpus Room has been taken over and it is now my Stamping Room! and ... yes, there are still spots available if you'd like to come along.

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Winter Post and Rustic Rooster (L2 Hostess)
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Confetti White, Kraft, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Tag and Small Tag Punches, Top Note Pattern, Jumbo Eyelets (Antique Brass), Vintage Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile and Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'll be back with more Christmas Cards to tantalize your 'craft buds' ...

Bronwyn

Comments